Nothing looks more unique and just plain awesome than handmade home décor and accessory
items featuring beautiful decorative buttons.
Some popular ways to incorporate decorative buttons into home decor include:
- Using them as embellishments on throw pillows, curtains, or other fabric items
- Creating button art by arranging buttons in patterns or designs on a canvas or other surface
- Using buttons to create unique knobs or pulls for furniture or cabinets
- Incorporating buttons into DIY jewelry or home accents such as candle holders.
- Adding buttons to wreaths, garlands, or other decorative items
- Making button-covered picture frames or other home accents
Most of the decorative buttons in our store are buttons with a shank or fancy snap buttons.
Check out our blog about incorparating fancy buttons in home decor.