White Mexican peasant blouse
You are looking for a charming white Mexican peasant blouse and a floaty floral embroidered top, you will love this women's Mexican fiesta blouse.
This listing is for one xl Mexican blouse:
Material: Cotton poplin: 80% Cotton / 20% Polyester.
- Nice sleeves with lace and purple ribbon.
- Flowy and trapeze style.
- Color: snow white with colorful embroidery: red, blue, green, yellow...
- Care: Machine wash, cold water, hang to dry.
- This style of blouse is so comfortable that I have customers who use it as a nightgown! Especially when the blouses are older and even softer. You can reuse them for years as robes, mini beach dresses, etc.
- Style: Folk clothing, peasant, Hipster, Mexican style, 70s vintage...
- Handmade in Mexico, embellished in Canada with white lace.
Measurements - Flat taken
Bust: 21 in. // 53 cm
Waist: 26 in. // 66 cm
Length: 30 in. // 76 cm
Thank you for exploring this cute Frida style Mexico blouse!