Neon flower power dress
You like vintage 1970s dresses and Hawaiian sundresses, fall in love with the colors of this bright and fun orange hippy neon flower power dress!
This listing is for one vintage dress:
- Authentic vintage 70s dress, I found this beauty at the famous Vintage fair Victoria, here, in Canada.
- Brand Jacqueline's of Hawaii.
- Size: Vintage size 14...Marylin Monroe's dress size! Today, it would be a size 6 or 8...A real small. After the war, women were just eating salad...
- Color: bright hippy orange, yellow and green.
- 100% cotton, pink round buttons on the front of the dress.
Measurements - Taken flat
Shoulder: 12 in - 30 cm
Bust: 16 in - 40 cm
Hips: 24 in - 60 cm
Waist: 25 in - 63 cm
Length: 51 in- 129 cm