Large gem buttons
This is a lot of 3 large gem buttons with metal prong setting shank support for DIY revamping vintage clothes or sewing on old-fashioned fancy coats.
These gorgeous handmade Czech glass buttons can change a rather sad outfit into an incredibly shimmering and colorful one!
This listing is for 3 gem buttons:
~ 50 x 40 mm | 1 1/2 x 2 in
~ 30 x 40 mm | 1 1/2x1 in
~ 40x40 mm | 11/2x 1 1/2 in
- These buttons can be used for making unique fancy and elaborate statement jewelry, and decorations for fancy table settings.
You can also glue them on wine bottles, a nice way to attract attention, and comment!
They can be also used as sparkly DIY embellishments for vintage cardigans or winter coats.
- Cutting off the shanks of these buttons is an easy way to make unique cabochons, easy to glue onto rings or bracelets.
- They are new but they're made using the traditional Czech technique for making glass buttons
Made from genuine glass stones:
- white, some tiny cabochons are white opaque
- red, pink, clear white, forest green, and duck blue.
SHIPPING ~ Items are shipped within one business day after payment has been received - barring exceptional situations.
Thank you for exploring these large gem buttons.