Embroidered peasant top
If you love bohemian fashion style and you can't live without flowers, you can't go wrong with this blue and beautiful cotton peasant blouse.
- Size L XL, please check our international size chart on the last picture.
- 100% shades of blue cotton and light green embroidery.
- Hand embroidered in Thailand, embellished in Canada with pink crochet lace.
- Material: Flowy cotton gauze fabric. This cotton is extremely soft and light to wear. You may consider it as a see-through blouse. But the fabric is not transparent but can be a little if you are in front of a light source.
- It is a perfect peasant top for the beach or for holidays in hot countries.
This cotton top measures (Taken flat)
Shoulder to shoulder 17 in. / 43 cm
Armpit to armpit: 21 in. /53 cm
Waist: 24 in. /60 cm
Lenght: 24 in. / 60 cm
- Care: You can iron it for a neater look or dry it on a hanger. Its fabric will then take on a slight crinkled and casual style. Some people roll dresses like these to store them so that they keep their nice rumpled look. hand wash is always the best, but I wash my own dress, machine wash on a cold, very gentle cycle with like colors. Non-chlorine. Cool iron as needed. Dry on a hanger. No dryer, please!
This Mexican embroidery style top is made carefully by hand, which means that each of its embroidered flowers and leaves is unique. However, I prefer to point out that some threads might loosen a little over time as if the petals were becoming a little more embossed.
SHIPPING ~ Items are shipped within one business day after payment has been received - barring exceptional situations.
Thank you for exploring this turquoise blue top!