This is a lovely lot of 2 blue glass buttons with shanks for jewelry making, for gown embellishments, for garment accessories making and fancy costume design.
- Cutting off the shanks of these buttons is an easy way to make unique cabochons, easy to glue onto rings or bracelets.
- These buttons are new but they're made using the traditional Czech technique for making glass buttons.
- 1.5 inches | 38 mm irregular.
- Weight: around 6 grams by button.
- From the Czech Republic.
- Made from royal blue marquise-cut glass stone and vintage cabochon, small white, green, and purple round rhinestones.
SHIPPING ~ Items are shipped within one business day after payment has been received - barring exceptional situations.
Any questions? Don't be shy, ask:)
Thank you for exploring this fabulous lot of bohemian glass buttons.