Big glass buttons
Big glass buttons
This is a lot of two fancy and big glass buttons with a shank.
- Cutting off the shanks of these buttons is an easy way to make unique cabochons, easy to glue onto rings or bracelets.
- These buttons are new but they're made using the traditional Czech technique for making glass buttons.
- The glass crystal stones are round and white with an aurora borealis effect. The central glass stones are blue and green.
- diameter: 40 mm / 1.574''
- Made in the Czech Republic
You can do many DIY projects with large Czech glass buttons with shanks. Here are some ideas:
Statement Jewelry: You can create beautiful necklaces or bracelets using large Czech glass buttons as the focal point.
Decorative Hair Pins: Large Czech glass buttons can make a beautiful addition to hair pins or hair clips. Simply glue the button's shank onto the hair clip or hairpin using a strong adhesive, and you have a stylish hair accessory.
Napkin Rings: You can also use these big buttons as napkin rings. Simply thread some ribbon or elastic through the button's shank, and tie it around your napkin.
Embellished Clothing: You can add a touch of elegance to a plain blouse or dress by sewing a large Czech glass button onto the collar or chest area.
Home Decor: Large Czech glass buttons can be used to decorate many household items. Use them as drawer pulls, curtain tiebacks, or a decorative accent on a pillow or cushion.
Keychains: Make a stylish and unique keychain by attaching a glass button to a keyring using a jump ring.
Wine Charms: You can also create unique wine charms by attaching large Czech glass buttons to wine glass stems using wire or elastic.
Thank you for exploring these gorgeous big glass buttons.